Monday 3 March 2008

A Different week at Work






Today was a good day in many ways, so I wanted to express my thoughts in a fashion of my own choosing.

On this occasion, mainly musically.

ALL (BAR ONE) URL'S RELATE TO MP3 FILES THAT i HAVE PREVIOUSLY UPLOADED. AS SUCH, ONE TRACK AT A TIME IN A SEPARATE TAB.

As I woke up

I was thinking of many things.

I hit the road



During the daily journey, I thought about our beloved Scottish countryside




Nothing worse when one gets off a plane

or train when it rains

After walking through water



I found a reasonably safe haven.

One recalled that one had a meeting later that day. Could it be tonight?





No, tomorrow – phew.

Life would be much easier if one could see into the future



OK I arrive in a “strange location”. Not that strange really, it’s not far from home but the environment is new for moi.

Every time

I walk into a (large) new space I think many things. I felt at home here which was fab.

Great to put “the life I’ve come to live” behind me at least for a day and move forward.

One steps into new pastures, new fields are on or are over the horizons.

Let it Breathe springs to mind.




Being reasonably Proud of the day’s developments, I end with this lo-cost Ghostmaker demo.

[Disclaimer - I have an involvement in the recording front of all this material]



--

photos, tags etc. to follow.....

No comments: