Saturday 12 September 2009

What the F**K is Social Media: One Year Later - Remix

Still catching up with teh webz, but getting there.

Earlier today, I stumbled upon an excellent slideshow all about Social Media. A cracker, but IMO, it lacked something.

I've only uploaded 2 slideshows to SlideShare, both were PPT format.

I love remix.

What the F**K is Social Media: One Year Later was uploaded a month ago, has had >145,000 views and 130 comments, so far. COOL =)

Apparently, you're not allowed to add MP3 music files to SlideShare, related audio speaking files only. That's not strictly true, though. Coughs

So, here is the same Slideshow with an embedded MP3 file I created 2 weekends ago. I have no idea yet as to how this will work as I've only just created this, with robot assistance.

No comments: