Saturday 7 February 2009

Introducing: 'Would You Believe It' (WYBI) to McBlawg




A little known fact, is that a decade before teh interwebz, other than being a musician/songwriter, McDawg spent three years as a DJ on a local hospital radio station. With hindsight, my introduction to the voluntary sector.

--

Our Station Manager at that time, Brian Mathieson, produced some great jingles that us DJ's borrowed and used from time to time. I had to however, create some of my own - and had great fun in doing so.

Jingle Carts have of course evolved since then, and the days of "tape", are but a haughty reminiscence.

--


My Jingle Carts that were kept as memorabilia but won't now play on any device on this planet.

--

The content however of two of Brian's carts, I'll never forget.

1) Would You Believe It !!

and

2) Would You Believe It ??


--

Starting today, once a week (or month), I'll be posting a WYBI entry to McBlawg. Your job is to guess whether this is scientifically proven fact, or just, utter pish.

--

ENTRY NUMBER ONE (an easy one - they'll get harder)

1 comment:

Bill Hooker said...

I don't believe it. That's a clipping from WWNews or the like. :-)